<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32826630?origin\x3dhttp://youareupsidedown.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, March 19, 2007

way to go to start the 1st day of school.
RAIN!
it kinda affected my mood for school + the fact dat i slept real late, chiong-ing my hols hw, which the TEACHERS DID NOT COLLECT!
AMATHS & CHINESE & CHEMISTRY!
should have concentrated on english, & slept early.
wat a disappointment.

my after PE-resolution. hope there's sucha thing.
I SHALL CONTINUE WITH MY RUNNING ROUTINE TML..
AFTER I RETURN FROM TUITION DAT IS.
I SHALL REACH MY TARGET OF 11MINS INSTEAD OF THE CURRENT 14.52MINS.
ALMOST 15MINS LEH!
I SHALL UP MY TIMING BY 3MINS!

I WILL MAINTAIN MY GOLD :)

so...
tues: running
wed: Promotion test.
thurs: remedial + run. i hope i'm not too tired to run~
fri: *SEC1S' CAMPCRAFT TEST!* & GOH training?

damn.
NO TIME FOR SEC1S' REVISION.
*1. ask officers for permission.
2. get those peeps who're free to HELPPPPP!*

P.S- i loathe my timetable.
why deprive us of the 12.25 dismissal on tuesdays?
why torture us with a 2.10 dismissal on fridays?
why?
watever. i'll adjust.

@ 5:43 PM

hits
;)