<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32826630?origin\x3dhttp://youareupsidedown.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, May 19, 2008

had this family dinner to celebrate grandmum's birthday yest. & guess what, my HCI cousin shot up can? now he's super my height. mygod. it's sooooooooooo damn scary how boys grow can? he was waaaaaaaaaay shorter when we met up in CNY luh.

gahhhhhh.
i can't believe my hands are smaller than my cousin in pri5. bloody hell. i look at my hands & feel that they're sooooo damn normal-looking but when i compare with others, waaaaaa, heartbroken sey.

& she's sooooooo happy bout it, she kept wanting to compare her hand size with mine. way to go huh.
__________________________________________

MRFIZZ REPLIED MY ONLINE MESSENGE :D :D :D
NOW I'VE TO GO FOR TRIALS ON WEDNESDAY.

AWWWWW. I'M SOOOOOOOOO GONNA PON INTERACT FOR TRACK.



MAYBE MY WONDERFUL BALLOON STUDENTS WILL END UP TEACHING THE FINANCE DEPARTMENT HOW TO TWIST THE BALLOONS.
TSK. THEY ALL DAMN 没完没了 ONE LOR. RIGHTTTTT FROM THE START OF INTERACT RIGHT, THEY HAD THIS MEETING TO PLAN FOR A EVENT FOR 2 WEEKS. THEN THE REST OF THE WEEKS, TWIST BALLOON. I TEACH, THEY LEARN, THEY LEARN, THEY TEACH. UNTIL NOW. -.-






NOW I JUST NEED TO REPAIR MY SHOE/ BUY NEW SHOES.

@ 11:40 AM

hits
;)