<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32826630?origin\x3dhttp://youareupsidedown.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, August 10, 2008

the only thing good about this year's national day was the hope for it to rain on the whole parade & celebration. never in my life have i seen it rain throughout NDP, which was sooooooooooooo gonna happen -BUT TO MY DISMAY DIDN'T HAPPEN- yesterday.
gotta admit, it was kinda evil to be hoping this kinda hope.
bet i'm stepping on all the patrotic peeps' toes by blogging this secret hope of mine huh :D

that's why i watched NDP on teevee yest. tsk. waste my time sey. it only drizzled :(

but gotta admit, GOH was good. everything was good. except for the lil mistake i spot. & there were times when the PC's sword was tilted to his left i think. funnyfunny.
aiyah. very difficult to make it straight one know. at least he's zai enough to have times when the sword is seriously upright.

i think i'm ageing at a pretty high rate. national day has seriously lost its appeal. i still remember mugging at macdonalds last year & msn-ing the year before.
argh, fine. i don't have the singapore spirit. i'm so tired of the same old thing everyday; every month; EVERY YEAR. i doubt i even have the spirit for anything. i have no life. OK, I HAVE NO LIFE. I HAVE A HARD TIME WAKING UP EVERY MORNING. THEN ONCE I WAKE UP I'LL GO TOILET GO ROOM CHANGE RUN OUT OF ROOM DASH DOWN THE STAIRS GRAB MY SOCKS & OUT OF THE HOUSE EVERY SCHOOL DAY. RUSHING.
EVERY WEEK THE SAME OLD ROUTINE. WEEK IN WEEK OUT. MONTH IN MONTH OUT. I'M TIRED OF FOREVER MEETING DEADLINES/ EXPECTATIONS.
EXCUSE ME, I WASN'T BORN INTO THIS WORLD TO MEET EXPECTATIONS. ALL I KNOW IS THAT.. AIYAH. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I WAS BORN INTO THIS DEPRESSING WORLD LAH. I THINK I'D BETTER START BUGGING MY MUM ALR LAH.


blahhhhh. i totally wasted my friday & saturday & maybe sunday sleeping lah. never do any studying/ homework/ revision/ prep for my econs presentation :(
is it for 5% of promos that i'm presenting on tues or is it just 1? blah. like it matters. still % what. not like my econs is anywhere near up there.

tmr monday alr.
haven't do gp compre, econs prep & mug for chem fac test.
screwed.


anyway, caught the olympics yest. gymnastics to be exact. whoa like damn impressive lah.
caught a few eye candies :D
& check out the biceps. huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge.
didn't stick around for the end thou. was pretty late luh. & the effects of drowsy medicine seriously sucked. can practically doze off like ANYWHERE.

i'm serious.


national camp's tmr. if i didn't withdraw, i'd be down for duty tmr. i would have gotten the shirt. the national camp CI shirt. i'll be camping. doing traffic duty. again. logistics again. & razak's going for national camp. imagine all the laughter mann.
eleen's going too.
blahhhh. no regrets my dear girl. no regrets. u'll be sleeping at home while their slogging their guts out under the hot sun. they'll be carrying all the heavy stupid logistics from jetty to campsite.

@ 9:30 PM

hits
;)