<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32826630?origin\x3dhttp://youareupsidedown.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, March 30, 2009

1. I have a horrible pain in the stomach.
2. My back is aching like some old grandmother's would. Maybe just half as bad.
3. My toe is looking better after spamming antiseptic cream :D
4. I am quite sleepy.
5. Also a bit hungry.
6. I have a very angry-looking huuuuuuuuuuuuuge exploding zit on my forehead, and i just accidentally scratched it. So it bled. That's why it doesn't look as big & angry as before.
7. My boy went to sleep like a pig alrrrrr. Like a loooooong time ago.
8. I'm going back to homework.
9. The End.

10. Night y'all!
All the best for NATIONALS!


Yellow for Gold, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
WE CAN DO ITTTTT. WE CAN DO ITTTTTT.

@ 9:51 PM

hits
;)