<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32826630?origin\x3dhttp://youareupsidedown.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, March 28, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 48 & PEGGY!

As the beloved lump of fats put it, exam week is finally over. Life after exams sucks. There is nothing to do, no homework to fret about, no motivation to do anymore studying/ revision, no mood to do the reflection for SL. It's like my life -including my personal life- revolved around school :( I no longer live for myself, i'm living to study lah wtf.
My personal life = My public life = STUDYING :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Anyway, Nationals are comingggggggggggggggggggggggggg :(
It's like fats shooting's on Wednesday then prize-giving on Friday, Jake's individual on Wednesday then team on Friday, Khayne's 1st game on Wednesday again zzzzzzz, the guys relay tmr then my sprints in 2 weeks then huiyi & weiping's 1500m a few days aft mine. 2 WEEKS LEH HELLO. I'VE/ WE'VE ONLY 2WEEKS TO TRAINNNNNNNZZZZZZZZZ. I ONLY FOR PLUSMINUS 14DAYS TO CUT MY TIME BY 3SSSSSSSSSSS WTF. CAN U FEEL MY STRESS. U CANNOT RIGHT. SIGH. I KNOW U CANNOT. COS NOBODY IS ME :(

U KNOW, I THINK MY SPIKE SHOES JUST WHACK MY BIG TOE THIS MORNING AFT SPRINTING :( WHEN I WAS TAKING IT OFF. IT CHA-ED INTO MY SKIN & CHA-ED MY TOE NAIL. NOBODY UNDERSTANDS HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME :( BOBODY :(

I AIM TO DO 100METRES IN 12S. I'M AT 15 :(

SIGH. ALL THE BEST TO THE RELAY TEAM TMR. MAY LIONEL RECOVER FROM HIS SPRAIN. HE'S DAMN SUAY LAH WALAU. HE SPRAINED HIS ANKLE YEST, AND RELAY'S TMR. SUAY OR SUAY.

Oh yeah, the cross-country runners didn't do well this year..... :(
heard our first girl was like in the 5oth position out of the 76girls, then the first guy was like 44 out of the 100plusplusplus runnersssss.

The music's too loud and the noise from the crowd
Increases the chance of misinterpretation

@ 8:25 PM

hits
;)