<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32826630?origin\x3dhttp://youareupsidedown.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, April 10, 2009

April ain't exactly my kinda month. Cried like god knows how many times alr. Complete bullshit.

Esp after getting the SA1 results back, then now I have to drop a subject. Plus getting B for PW. But I realised this kinda thing is bo pian ah. I didn't exactly study hard enough for SA1 to get better than what I got. I should have been mentally prepared.

Or rather, I should have studied harder. Shouldn't have spent all my time talking/ bullying that stupid lump of fats & all. &&&&& I should have slept earlier. Like totally gotten enough sleep or something. It'd help me in class by a lot. Confirm one lor.

So anyway, i got a B for my worst subject, which I've been telling myself that I'd drop it if I have to. A D for my best subject. Then the rest is just DES :( I know, it's all bloody horrible results. Can't help feeling depressed over the past week. Especially when people keep lamenting how bad they feel their results are, when they obviously got so much better. But bo pian again ah, they did below their expectations ah. Can't blame them or something. Though it really made me feel worse or something.


Eh I dunno whether to drop Econs or Physics lehhhh. I know I've repeated this millions of times to like so many people alr. But still, I DUNNO WHTHER TO DROP ECONS OR PHYSCIS LEHHHH.

I figured 2 things.
1. Interest-wise:
I'd drop Econs.

2. Talent/Grade-wise:
I'd drop Physics.

Cos I'm not exactly keen on going to some Business course in university, I wanna go to the Science/ Medical/ or maybe Engineering sector.... I dunno. I have no goal in mind. I just know that I'm not keen on Business/ Arts/ Engineering.......... So I can't drop Physics & must drop Econs.

But if I take Physics, I don't exactly have the confidence to score as well as I would if I took Econs lehhh. Then like that de hua, chances of getting the the university would be so much lower cannnn? So i should drop Physics & take Econs.

Sounds serious right. Yeah, THIS IS SERIOUS. MY FUTURE LEH HELLOOOOO.
I even talked to MrYeo bout it alrrr. That's how i came to these perspectives
:( HOWWWW???




Anyway, i ren ming alr. B for PW also quite good leh. I never got a B for Chem/ Physics before. Even after so many exams still like that. Then PW one shot B. Not bad alr laaa. Who call MJ 95.5% A then TPJ 30soemthing % A niaaa. Bu B cai guai. Screw OP. My whole group got B can? So disappointing. Even after MrYeo helped us so much :(

Then I think I'm dropping Econs lah. Since i kinda got some hidden talent in it. Last minute study also can get B. Haiyoh. Life ah. UNFAIR HOR. I wouldn't be in sucha mess if I didn't get my 2nd B for Econs alr.
FYI, till today, I got 2 Bs for Econs alr. Then straight Ds, but maybe 1 or 2 Cs for Physics. Do I rock or what.


Anyway, I woke up this morning with STUDYING in my mind. That's all. Just studying. Ah, the joy of getting BDDES grades for exams. Motivation ah. But I'm blogging here ah. I wouldn't have signed in to Blogger if last.fm didn't play me this song. Which made me 开窍 & all. If you get what I mean. Shouldn't have set it to start playing the minute I turned Roman on right. Heh. Sounds kinda wrong :D

P.S.- Congrats to all with As for PW & all. I'm truly happy fer yer guys :D


@ 10:14 AM

hits
;)