<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32826630?origin\x3dhttp://youareupsidedown.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, April 25, 2009

I dreamt last night. It was a reenactment of that race :( that 100m heats on wednesday :( which I immediately woke up from when it came to the part when I saw everybody sprinting away from me, and I was just standing there at the starting line. Then I almost went back to crying again :(

Bo pian ah. Emotional breakdown :( HIGH EXPECTATIONS.

Totally signed up for the 100m heats for school's sports day which I totally will be a finalist and might even be top3 k. BUT I didn't start properly and gave the others in my heat a 25m headstart :( came in 6th in the end, and didn't make it to the semis :( :( :(

I soooooooooooooooooooooooo badly wanted to run a race properly after screwing up nationals lorrrr. Like an individual race, not the team event can? WHY CAN'T ANYBODY UNDERSTAND I WANNA DO PROPERLY IN THE INDIVIDUALS

I.N.D.I.V.I.D.U.A.L.S

I
N
D
I
V
I
D
U
A
L
S


INDIVIDUALS :(


BUT NOBODY UNDERSTANDSSSS :(
CHEER ME UP TELLING THAT WE STILL GOT THE CLASS EVENT ONE. BUT NO POINT TELLING ME THAT WHAT. NOBODY WANTS TO RUN, HOW TO RUN. EVEN IF THEY RUN WHAT RIGHT, WHAT ABOUT DOING THEIR BEST AND ALL :(

FORGET IT LAH. I SCREWED THE INDIVIDUALS MYSELF. I DIDN'T EVEN GET INTO THE FINALS. I DON'T HAVE TO RIGHT TO HOPE TO GET INTO THE FINALS FOR THE 4BY1 RACE.


dictionary.com's defintion of disappoint:
Disappoint
–verb (used with object)
1. to fail to fulfill the expectations or wishes of2. to defeat the fulfillment of (hopes, plans, etc.); thwart; frustrate
–verb (used without object)
3. to bring or cause disappointment.

@ 11:18 AM

hits
;)