<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32826630?origin\x3dhttp://youareupsidedown.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm working on the GP timed essay cause I totally will be home late tmr cause I got tuition. So muct chiong the essay. But I'm freaking sleepy alr, and i pretty much wrote half of it alrrrr. I feel so tempted to go to bed now, and just burn midnight oil tmr.

&&&&& I think that fat boy sleep alr. Call me go watch TV to 精神精神一下, but he totally didn't reply me on msn when i came back 20mins later -____________-
Confirm sleep alr lorrrr. That stupid pig. Happily said he'd wait for me to come back. Everytime like that one. That liar. Somemore today............ forget it. She must be PMS-ing. Heck. I have more things to worry about than her bad attitude/ mood.

I don't even know if it's me, or school can? Screw her.
I doubt I even did anything wrong lor. I totally don't see why I have to put up with her. Unreasonable piece of shit. Everytime like that one. Will just flare up for no good reason.

Crazy person.




ANYWAY, I HAVE A VERY GOOD FEELING ABOUT MY ESSAY. I DUNNO WHY. I JUST THINK IT IS GOOD. LIKE THAT STUPID SA1 THAT FATTYBOOMBOOM HAD SO GOOD A FEELING FOR HIS ESSAY, BUT IN THE END HE FAILED. PATHETIC RIGHT. MUAHAHAHAAA. I HOPE I DON'T END UP LIKE HIM. HEH.

@ 11:27 PM

hits
;)