<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32826630?origin\x3dhttp://youareupsidedown.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, May 09, 2009

Anyway, the ONLY reason why I cleaned my room was because those bloody MEN workers MEN MEN MEN MEN MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN didn't clean my room properly after they finished their work.

So my room was damn bloody dusty & dirty because of them, & since my table was also damn bloody messy..... So I happily went to tidy my table, vacuum-ed all the eraser thingy, cleaned my printer, my radio, my cupboard, my ceilings; my room. Thanks. I'm so proud of my hard work :D

I'm living in a clean room now. I will not step out of my room alr. I will stay in my room no matter what happens. MY ROOM & I ARE INSEPERATABLE. YOU HEARD ME. WE'RE INSEPERATABLE.

EH FEIFEI SO THAT MEANS I WILL NOT GO OUT STUDY WITH U ANYMORE BYEBYE



WALAU 30sec VERSION AGAIN. WHY ALL THE SONGS I LIKE ALL 30sec VERSIONS ONEEEEE GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ME LIKE THIS SONG MANY MANYYYYYY :(

@ 9:44 PM

hits
;)