<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32826630?origin\x3dhttp://youareupsidedown.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, May 28, 2009

HELLO.

Since I'm waiting for Jake to be done with whatever his busy with, and I know I have to do the math revision set which I can't get myself to start until I'm done with dinner & SL, I thought I'd blog just for the benefit of the readers who love my blog more than they love me :P Because they would rather be silent readers, then leave a tag and show that they remember me/ care for me/ whatever.

Aiyoh. People are damn hard to please horrrrrrr.

&&&& tmr will be the last training for track.



ANYWAY, the SL teacher in charge (or at least that's who I think she is) totally chose our class's SL thingy to publish on the school mag. THAT MEANS SHE WANTS PHOTOS. So that means me & Jake got to choose a few wonderful/ beautiful/ impactful photos for her (as she instructed) to put in the magazine. So sian right. Cannot start on math then do homework then watch tv then finish math then sleep early.

Oooh. JAKE'S READY. BYEBYE.

@ 8:07 PM

hits
;)